Ethiccon Website Cookie Clarification Text
About Clarification Text
As Global Pain and Migraine Society (KMAD)
As the Global Migraine and Pain Association (“KMAD”), we utilize certain technologies (“cookies”) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online media. The use of these technologies is conducted in accordance with the legislation, especially the the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the processing of personal data obtained by the visitors of the Site (“Data Owner“) during the operation of the www.altinbas.com website operated by us. This text explains what types of cookies we use on our site and how you can control them.
We may discontinue using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site, and reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarfication text when necessary.
Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected through cookies electronically during your visit to our website or by using our application. Your collected personal data are processed within the scope of the legitimate interests of our Company and based on this reason, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
To Whom and with What Purpose the Personal Data Could be Conveyed
We transfer your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Clarification Text to our suppliers, limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation and if necessary.
Which Cookies are Used For Which Purposes
– To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the site. For example, the members who are logged in do not need to enter a password again while visiting different pages on the Site.
— Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and making performance adjustments accordingly, or facilitating visitors to find what they are looking for.
– To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing on third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries during the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
Cookies Used in Our Website
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site. Both first-party cookies (inserted by the site you are visiting) and third-party cookies (inserted by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site.
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our site to function correctly. For example, the authentication cookies that are activated when you log on to our site ensure that your active session continues during your transition from one page to another on our site.
WSS_FullScreenMode Microsoft SharePoint cookie for internal use of the application to enable communication, define user session and / or exchange information with content manager.
Acgroupswithpersist& Acopendivids & maintab- home
These cookies are used to ensure that certain areas of the website, such as page elements and user click links, are displayed correctly. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and are deleted after the browser is closed.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we are able to analyze your use of our site and the performance of our site to improve our services. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can identify which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
utma, utmb, __utmc, utmt, __utmz
Google Analytics cookies collect anonymous data on how users use the site. Information such as number of visitors, from which page users navigate from is stored in these cookies.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser’s settings.
What Are Your Rights As Data Owner?
As per Article 11 of Law on Protection of Personal Data, data owners are entitled to the following:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information regarding personal data if it has been processed,
-Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose.
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction performed within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event data owner is damaged due to personal data’so unlawful processing, he/she is entitled to to demand the compensation of the damage.
In case that you submit your requests regarding these rights to firstname.lastname@example.org, they will be evaluated and concluded as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that no fee is requested for such requests, KMAD reserves the right to request a fee on the fee schedule determined by the KVK Board.
The Data Owner accepts and declares that he / she maynot be able to take full advantage of the functioning of the Site if he / she makes a request that will result in the failure of any personal data to be used by the Company, and that any responsibility arising within this scope will be his/her own responsibility.